Wednesday, July 25, 2007

I have a solution

The Tour is in a bit of a pickle right now, as we all know. Sometimes this type of situation is referred to as a "charlie foxtrot".

I have a proposal on how to sort it all out.

Tomorrow morning, pass out to each rider a couple of spare inner tubes, a patch kit, two water bottles, and 100 euros. Take away their radios.

First man to the Arc de Triomphe wins. No outside assistance, neutral assistance only. Winner take all. It's only 837 km, or 520 miles.

I reckon it would take some of the guys less than 21 hours to make it.

Do you think it would fly?

Comments:
"Last man"? Did you mean that?
 
LOL! Obviously my head is still reeling today, and I have Lanternes Rouges on the brain. Thanks for the correction.
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?